Saturday, August 4, 2012

Top 10 Beauty Favorites


     

TOP TEN BEAUTY FAVORITES!!


  1. Benefit BADgal Lash- This is a pretty basic mascara, but it definitely covers all the bases. It typically isn't clumpy and gives a really natural look (good for everyday). As you can tell, I have the sample/mini size: my reason for this is that I do find this mascara (maybe after 2 months?) starts to get a little thick and feels heavy on my lashes. Since I don't wear mascara when I'm dancing (which is most of the time) I find I don't even run out of the mini size after 3 months!
  2. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara- This is perfect for brows! If you have thicker brows and aren't really into using powders or anything that would darken them- this is great. I like to use this on my lashes sometimes just to extend them or as a primer.
  3. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer (Oil Free)- I used to use Chantecaille but I think this is just a better, healthier looking tinted moisturizer. I'm thinking that it may be because this one is a better match for my skin tone and blends easier, but I think that (especially in price), this is a better choice.
  4. Bobbi Brown Blush in Desert Pink- The reason I love this blush is because it's not the kind that if you put to much on, it's a pain to take off or move around. It's pretty blendable (not a word, I know) and on the more sheer side. Therefore, this purple-pink blush would look good on lots of people!
  5. Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette- I think this is the best Target product I have ever bought. I'm really excited to use this for travel since it even has some concealer powder in there too!
  6. Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick (in Pink Goddess and Baby Baby)- These are perfect for everyday. I would say Baby Baby for day and Pink Goddess (which I need to repurchase) at night. It's perfect because they go on like a lipstick but feel almost like lip balm or a creamy lipgloss. 
  7. Dior Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinadad Black- This is perfect for anyone who isn't great with making a straight liner because it comes with a smudge tool at one end which can help fix little mistakes. 
  8. Hermes Glittering Powder Brush- I love this so much I don't even know how to explain. It smells AMAZING and is perfect for dusting glitter all over yourself! Just make sure to not use a perfume with it because the smells would clash.
  9. RALPH Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette- Speaking of perfume, this is such a nice and fresh smell that I use everyday. Even though it is a light smell, just beware it can be a little "obvious" if you put more than 3 sprays on!
  10. Sephora Brand Eyeshadow in Carine- This has the perfect amount of pigment and glitter and is my staple eyeshadow for night! To avoid getting glitter all over your face, just hold your hand like a shelf right at the top of your cheek! 





Hope you all enjoyed!
Comment to let me know what beauty products you think are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise